Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Looking For Wisdom In The Wrong Places

The Oracle of Kremna said:
"...wise ones will see that all this effort and hard work, is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation." 

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late, because the evil ones will already ravage the earth and men will start to die in large numbers."

The prophecy suggests that numbers, which I take to mean science, is leading to the destruction of humanity.
The antidote to numbers/science is suggested as meditation.

For me, the form of meditation that helps me most die to myself, is just being still and giving my undivided attention to God for twenty minutes.

Only by being still in the presence of God am I likely to attract the Indwelling Spirit who is so unimpressed by my intellect. When I meditate I find I have less desire to plan, control, struggle and achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment