Friday, May 6, 2011

The Third Part of the Fatima Secret

I have just finished reading Frere Michel's book, "The Third Secret", which is volume three of a four volume set "The Whole Truth About Fatima". What a great read and written before the Vatican released information which I  believe to be only the vision given to the children without the words of the Blessed Virgin. The book was also written while John Paul II was Pope. I suspect with no thought on Frere Michel's part that the next Pope would be Joseph Ratzinger.

Here are my thoughts on what I think the Blessed Virgin said, in my words NOT hers.

In Portugal the dogma of the Faith will be preserved; not so in other nations unless my ministers fulfill my requests. The Holy Father must preserve that which has merit before God or those infiltrating the Church at the highest levels will place man above the Creator. The Great Apostasy spoken of in Sacred Scripture will see the pastors leading their flocks into perdition. In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, and she will be converted and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world.

I believe the Pope seen in the vision to be Pope Benedict XVI and the city half in ruins to be Rome. This means that Pope Benedict will be killed by the Church's enemies; a consequence of not heeding the Blessed Virgins's requests. I continue to hope that Pope Benedict will have a change of heart as he remembers Our Lord's words to Sister Lucy at Rianjo, in August 1931.

"Make it known to My ministers, given they follow the example of the King of France in delaying the execution of my request, they will follow him into misfortune. It will never be too late to have recourse to Jesus and Mary."

The centenary of Fatima will be 2017. I believe ALL will be revealed by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment